Serving the communities that we love is the pulse of our firm. With every client, we make sure we are doing what is right for them and their communities. We live in, work in and love the communities that we serve, which contributes to the local economy and makes us an important, trusted anchor. Perry & Associates CPAs encourage associates to become involved in their communities, lending their voluntary support to programs that positively impact the quality of life within these communities.
2023 Community involvement activities
- Volunteered for the Non Profits LEAD Program & Hosted Financial Basics Workshops
- Volunteered at Washington County Home Painting Patio Furniture
- Participated at Multiple First Friday Events
- Donated Time, Talent & Treasures to the Animal Shelter
- Participated in Multiple Food Drives
- Invest in Our Local 4H Club
- Strongly Involved with all Office Area’s Chambers of Commerce.