We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for helping you improve processes, identifying risks and financial reporting concerns. Our auditing service gives our clients an intensive review of their systems and records to provide the highest level of assurance.
Our Audit Services Include:
- Forensic Audits: Forensic auditing involves the use of auditing and investigative skills to situations that may involve legal implications. Forensic audits may be required in a variety of circumstances such as during fraud investigation, insurance claims, and more. Findings of a forensic audit are often used in the court of law as expert opinion on financial matters. Perry Forensic has a strong team with several professionals who are qualified and experienced Expert Witnesses.
- Compliance Audits: Entities are required to obtain an audit to determine compliance with the requirements of particular laws and regulations. Perry & Associates CPAs specializes in the performance of Federal (Single) Audits including Program Specific Audits.
- Internal Audits: Internal audits, also referred as operational audits, are a voluntary appraisal activity undertaken by an organization to provide assurance over the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance to facilitate the achievement of organizational objectives.
- Financial Examinations: Examinations are “audits” of information other than historical financial statements such as internal controls. Perry & Associates CPAs performs examinations for many industries: governments, financial institutions, title agents and attorneys.
- Peer Reviews For Accounting Firms: Perry & Associates CPAs has performed over 100 peer reviews of Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky and Maryland accounting firms. We offer reasonably priced peer reviews with a helpful approach. We also offer inspection and quality control consultation services.