Perry & Associates
Certified Public Accountants, A.C.
Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Perry & Associates, Certified Public Accountants, is proud to announce that they will be taking nominations for the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year Award, as part of the MOVEE event.
To nominate someone, or yourself, for the Perry & Associates’ 2016 Entrepreneur Award, go here:
PERRY & ASSOCIATES’ 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION FORM
To be eligible for the Perry & Associates’ Entrepreneur of the Year Award, the nominee or application must:
- Consider themselves an entrepreneur defined as: – a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.
- Must be actively engaged in the promotion, sales, management and operations of a business that encompasses the entrepreneurial product or service.
- Must reside and work in the Mid-Ohio Valley (Wood, Wirt, Tyler, Roane, Pleasants, Ritchie, Jackson, Calhoun counties in West Virginia) or (Washington, Noble, Monroe, Morgan, Athens, Meigs, and Gallia counties in Ohio).
- The entrepreneurial product or service must be valuable to the residents of the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- The entrepreneur may be nominated by someone who has knowledge of the entrepreneurial endeavor- or – by self-nomination by filling out the 2016 Perry & Associates’ Entrepreneur of the Year Award application.
- The online application for the Perry & Associates’ Entrepreneur of the Year Award can be found at: Nomination Form
An independent panel of 5 judges will review all applications received.
The award will be given to the “Entrepreneur” that has the highest points in these categories:
- Lives and works in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
- Must be in charge of the day-to-day management of the product or service.
- The product or service must be valuable to the residents of the Mid-Ohio Valley (new jobs, necessary services, new technology, problem-solving solutions, filling an unmet business need, etc.)
Last Day for Applications
Friday, September 9, 2016 at 12:00 Noon.
The Perry & Associates’ 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year will be announced at the Mid-Ohio Valley Entrepreneurial Expo at 12:40 PM at the Dyson Baudo Recreation Center at Marietta College by Perry and Associates’ President and Managing Partner, Jodey Altier and her team of accounting and auditing associates.